Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Input Power: 800W
No Load Speed: 2000-6400rpm
Spindle Thread: 5/16F – 24T
The polisher is a power tool used in the finishing process, used with polishing buffs and compound sponges to yield a dramatic difference on a painted surface.
The objective of polishing is to remove imperfections in the clear-coat that cause the paint to look dull. Surface imperfections can include swirls, scratches, water spots, etchings, industrial fallout, oxidation, etc.
- Professionally manufactured for the automotive paint care and detailing industries.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue in long term use.
- The polisher has various hand-held positions to better hold the polisher at angles.
- Gear system has a two-level deduction. With two times the amount of torque than a single gear set polisher.
- Hook & Loop Polishing Pad (5/16M – 24T 150mm/6″)
- 1 x 25x150mm Hook & Loop compound sponge
- 1 x Auxillary Handle
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Extra Pair Carbon Brush
- 1 x Hex Wrench