VEHICLE APPLICATIONS. Vehicle & Position
RENAULT CLIO III 06-
RENAULT MODUS 05-08
Role of Suspension Mounting Kit?
- Improves the link between the shock absorber and the chassis.
- Increases the life of the shock absorber and all suspension components (including tyre).
- Improves handling and control.
Why Change Suspension Mounting Kits?
- To make steering easier, smoother and more precise.
- To reduce vibrations.
- To improve road handling.
- To improve wheel alignment.
- To save money by increasing shock absorber life, no extra labour time if changing in same time as shock absorber.
When Should Mounting Kits be changed?
- Each time the shock absorbers are replaced.
- When the steering is hard and noisy.
For almost a century KYB has specialized in hydraulics, with technology widely used in the aeronautical, rail and maritime industries. KYB is Japans leading hydraulics company. The KYB group, which has 14,500 employees worldwide, turns over 3.5 billion, of which 60% is from sales of automotive shock absorbers. Among KYB’s main products company are shock absorbers, air suspensions, power steering systems, hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, and valves. KYB is one of the world’s largest shock absorber manufacturers, and can be found in 25% of vehicles worldwide.