Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Input Power: 1200W
No Load Speed: 1150-3000rpm
Spindle Thread: M14
The polisher is a power tool used in the finishing process, used with polishing buffs and compound sponges to yield a dramatic difference on a painted surface.
The objective of polishing is to remove imperfections in the clear-coat that cause the paint to look dull. Surface imperfections can include swirls, scratches, water spots, etchings, industrial fallout, oxidation, etc.
- Professionally manufactured for the automotive paint care and detailing industries.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue in long term use.
- The polisher has various hand-held positions to better hold the polisher at angles.
- Gear system has a two-level deduction. With two times the amount of torque than a single gear set polisher.
- 1 x Hook & Loop Polishing Pad 180mm/7′ M14M
- 1 x Wool Polishing Bonnet
- 1 x D-handle
- 1 x Hex key
the right tool for the job