Clay Lubricant lays down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar or clay mitt and your paintwork to help your clay bar or synthetic substitute glide and slide without getting stuck or harming the surface area.
Clay bars are so sticky that without help, they would simply get stuck to the paint! Spray Clay Lubricant wherever your wash mitt or clay bar goes to increase lubricity and reduce friction on the surface area so your clay grabs onto the above-surface contamination stuck on top of the surface to restore a smooth as glass surface without causing extra scratches and damage as the contamination clogs polishing pads!
Use This to:
- Create a super slippery surface for your clay bar or mitt
- Extend the life your natural clay bar
- Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior surface
- Lube your synthetic rubber clay mitt or block
- Prevent scratching and swirling